Posts tagged Active Directory
At first… Here is the default procedure to create a saved query:
– Open Active Directory Users and Computers.
– In the console tree, right-click Saved Queries.
– Point to New, and then click Query.
– In Name, type a query name.
– In Description, type a query description.
– Click Browse to define the container from which to begin your search.
– Click Define Query to define your query.
Here are the query definitions:
If you have configured your XTM device to authenticate against Active Directory or Radius you can test this configuration by entering following URL in your browser:
https://IP address or FQDN of external interface:4100