eBook “Introducing Windows Server 2012 (RTM Edition)”
I´ve stumbled over a link in another blog. Microsoft has released a free eBook about Windows Server 2012.
A key feature of this book is the inclusion of sidebars written by members of the Windows Server team, Microsoft Support engineers, Microsoft Consulting Services staff, and others who work at Microsoft. These sidebars provide an insider’s perspective that includes both “under-the-hood” information concerning how features work, and strategies, tips, and best practices from experts who have been working with the platform during product development.
You can download it via following link:
It´s not the newest post (05/11/12) but I´ve thought it might be interesting 😉
- Locked and disabled Users in Active Directory
- How to create a x64 or x86 WMI Filter
- Check if a service is running via PowerShell
- Renaming Windows Server 2008 Domain Controllers
- Enable RDP on a Windows XP Client via script
- PowerShell Script to create functional and ACL Groups
- Start and Stop Windows services via PowerShell